New Yamaha PM-10 Announced
Ever since Yamaha’s first professional live sound console was released more than 40 years ago, the PM series has been the fertile ground from which numerous significant sound reinforcement milestones have grown. Many of those innovations have become standard tools that professionals depend on to this day. The RIVAGE PM10 launched a new generation of PM consoles that continues to evolve as new software and hardware are rolled out. In terms of sound quality, operation, functionality, reliability, expandability, and more, the RIVAGE PM10 is a thoroughly refined flagship that defines the direction for future generations. It is a worthy heir to the PM name that brings true innovation to the developing live sound scene.
The flagship Yamaha RIVAGE PM10 Digital Audio Console is an enormous, evolutionary step for Yamaha PM Series Digital Live Sound Consoles. More than ten years have passed since the Yamaha PM1D and PM5D defined the direction for the digital console market.
The new PM10 significantly increases the quality and versatility necessary in a live sound environment, and inherits features from the renowned PM Series Consoles. Evolved features and performance define yet another milestone for Yamaha sound reinforcement consoles.
- -Modular system comprised of the CS-R10 control surface, DSP-R10 DSP engine, RPio622 and RPio222 I/O racks,
- User interface utilizes familiar and flexible workflow for quickly managing large channel counts, Incorporating custom fader bays, touchscreen displays, and renowned Yamaha Selected Channel
- winLANe and Dante connectivity provide flexibility to configure and ideally match scale and functional requirements of any application
- Hybrid Microphone Preamplifiers have been newly developed
- Impeccable models of the Rupert Neve Designs (RND) transformer circuitry and acclaimed SILK processing have been created utilizing Yamaha’s VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) technology
- Three types of RY cards
- Two types of HY cards
- 45 plug ins available